Custom Search

Friday, September 23, 2011

Old School Friday "RIP VESTA WILLIAMS"

Man oh man, what a week it has been. Full of highs and lows. I was going to skip Old School Friday today because I really did not feel like blogging today but then I saw on the Internet that VESTA WILLIAMS has died. Whoa. This woman had a BEAUTIFUL voice (not always the best writers but the voice was undeniable). This was one singer who was definitely Unsung, Under utilized, and Unappreciated. So of course I had to crank up YouTube and do Ms Vesta some justice for Old School Friday. To find out more about Vesta Williams go HERE and HERE. VESTA WILLIAMS (March 18, 1963 – September 22, 2011). I guess this means I will have to watch "Posse" some time this weekend...
RIP Vesta Williams ... gone but not forgotten,

Tell Me - Vesta (My Favorite Vesta song is from the movie "Posse")


Congratulations - Vesta (My second favorite Vesta song)


Special - Vesta


RIP VESTA...VESTA WILLIAMS
(March 18, 1963 – September 22, 2011)

Peace & Love
Regina


Regina's Family Seasons

1 comment:

CCG said...

GREAT POST!!!

What a week is right!!!

HAPPY OSF!!!