Custom Search

Friday, October 21, 2011

Old School Friday "Movie Night"

Happy Friday All! The long work week is over .... well for most! It seems to me like this school work NEVER ENDS!! By the time I finish one 1500 word paper I have another one due! UGH!!! I feel a movie weekend coming on. I think I will pull out the oldies but goodies tonight. And I am starting with "Claudine" and moving on to "Let's Do It Again" an so on! So I guess today's Old School Friday will be a nostalgic movie music trip!
ENJOY!!

The Makings Of You - Gladys Knight & The Pips


On & On - Gladys Knight & The Pips


Let's Do It Again - Staple Singers


Piece Of The Action [Dance Scene] - Mavis Staples


Last night my daughters and my grandson and I watched ((((Mortal Kombat))))!!!

Mortal Kombat!!!



Be Blessed All!! Enjoy the weekend!!
Smooches!

Regina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "The Makings of You" sooooo much and I hate the movie "Claudine" just as much! *lol* Great song list. Happy Friday!

CCG said...

GRRRRREAT THEME!!!

You whipped out some of my faves.

HAPPY OSF!!!