Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Old School Friday #92 ~Let's Get Busy~!

Happy Friday Everyone! Welcome to Regina's Old School Friday Spot! The music was taking over my other blog so I felt it was only fitting that Old School Friday get it's own place!!
Today is a rainy dreary day BUT it is ALWAYS a good day for music!!
Today's theme was one that was a little confusing because it can go many different ways. My first thought was about Love Making (ooohhhh yyyeeaaaa) but frankly I am not in the mood for any slow love making songs right now! I want some energy so I went with DANCE HALL!!!
Today's theme is "LET'S GET BUSY"!

Ms Grapevine and MsMarvalus have teamed up to create a meme titled Old School Friday. To join in the Old School Friday Fun go HERE for guidelines. Here are the other OSF Participants:

- Ms Grapevine - Pirouette --

-Marty - iriegal --Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

- DP - Dallassouth - - -

- Regina - MsMarvalus - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - RevvyRev - Prof. PC - Invisible Woman



-Pop Art Diva - Pjazzypar - MsLadyDeborah -

(It's not OLD SCHOOL but it gets the job done!)

Get Busy - Sean Paul


Have a Great Day People!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is truly on target for the 'Get Busy' theme!

I'm glad that I was able to participate this week.

peace, Villager

Vérité Parlant said...

We were on the same wavelength. But you really made me laugh with the comment you left at my spot. LOL. Happy OSF!

bluedreamer27 said...

oh i like this song regina,.... we used this song in our dance number in school hehe