Custom Search

Friday, February 5, 2010

Old School Friday #93 ~They Can't Talk But They Sure Can Sing~!

Happy Friday Everyone! Welcome to Regina's Old School Friday Spot! The music was taking over my other blog so I felt it was only fitting that Old School Friday get it's own place!!
Today is a bright sunshiny day and a good day for music (Then again all days a re good days for music)!!
Today's theme should be interesting BUT hard!!! Ever see a singer do an interview and you say to yourself, "What they hell did he/she say? And what is he/she talking about?" Well that drives today's theme!
Today's theme is "They Can't Talk But They Sure Can Sing"!

Ms Grapevine and MsMarvalus have teamed up to create a meme titled Old School Friday. To join in the Old School Friday Fun go HERE for guidelines. Here are the other OSF Participants:

- Ms Grapevine - Pirouette --

-Marty - iriegal --Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

- DP - Dallassouth - - -

- Regina - MsMarvalus - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - RevvyRev - Prof. PC - Invisible Woman



-Pop Art Diva - Pjazzypar - MsLadyDeborah -

At the end of the second video check out Michel'le talking with Don Cornelius...

Michel'le Toussaint was signed to Eazy E's record label (Ruthless Records) in the late 80's. She dated Dr. Dre (they have a son together) and she also dated Suge Knight (they have a daughter together).


Michel'le - Something In My Heart


Michel'le - No More Lies


Have an AWESOME weekend!!

3 comments:

CCG said...

MICHEL'LE was my girl!!! Awesome Selection.

HAPPY OSF!!!

Unknown said...

I've never heard her speak before ... but, once I listened to her Q&A with Don Cornelius I knew exactly why you chose Michel'e for this week's theme. Dayum, the girl sounds like Mike Tyson!

But, she can sho' nuff sing!

peace, Villager

Reggie said...

I remember Michel'le well and yes I thought she had a nice sound. I didn't realize that she had procreated with Suge and Dr. Dre, that's surprising....didn't know that.