Custom Search

Friday, August 17, 2012

Old School Friday - Nona Hendryx

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!! I was trolling the internet and found out that tomorrow (8/18/12) is Nona Hendryx birthday!  You may know her from being one third of the hit group LaBelle from the 70's.  She also had a solo singing career. I was not a big fan of her solo music because she was too much of a Rocker girl for me but the talent is unmistakable!




In The Ghetto - Nona Hendryx


Why Should I Cry - Nona Hendryx


Can I Speak To You Before You Go To Hollywood - LaBelle


Lady Marmalade - LaBelle


Isn't It A Shame - LaBelle


You Turn Me On - LaBelle


Nightbird - LaBelle


Have an AWESOME Weekend All!!
Smooches!
Regina

2 comments:

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Academy in Liberty City, Fl Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever!Academy in Oakland Park, Fl Best of luck