Custom Search

Friday, October 22, 2010

Old School Friday "Movies"!

Happy Friday All!!
The weekend is upon us and I feel a major movie weekend coming on! I think tonight I will start out with some classic Blaxploitation movies! I have got to watch "Claudine", then "A Piece Of The Action" and move on to "Let's Do It Again". I may even through in Sparkle.
So since I am doing black movies, my Old School Friday has to match up! Enjoy!

Let's Do It Again - The Staple Singers


The Makings Of You - Gladys Knight & The Pips (LOL! This is in rotation on my Blackberry!)


Piece Of The Action - Mavis Staples


Giving Him Something He Can Feel - Sparkle


Well, Happy Friday All, I have movies to watch!
PEACE, LOVE and SOUL!

1 comment:

CCG said...

Looks like you have a GRRREAT Weekend ahead of you!!!

Happy OSF!!!