Custom Search

Friday, October 16, 2009

Old School Friday #86 Songs I Detest, But Know All The Words!

It is Friday again!! THE WEEKEND IS UPON US!!
Time for Old School Friday! The time of the week when I get to roam around the Internet and listen to good music! I LOVE MUSIC!! So Old School Friday is the height of my week.
Today's Old School Friday Theme is:
"Songs I Detest...But Know Every Word To!!"

Ms Grapevine and MsMarvalus have teamed up to create a meme titled Old School Friday. To join in the Old School Friday Fun go HERE for guidelines. Here are the other OSF Participants:

- Ms Grapevine - Pirouette -Quick -

-Marty - iriegal -Mahogany -Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

- DP - Dallassouth - - The Connoisseur -

- Regina - MsMarvalus - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - RevvyRev - Prof. PC - Invisible Woman



-Pop Art Diva - Pjazzypar - MsLadyDeborah -

This is NOT old school but I absolutely HATE this song but I know all the words...

Just A Friend - Biz Markie


I also HATE this song...

Night And Day - Al B Sure


Happy Old School Friday!!

3 comments:

PPR_Scribe said...

LOL--It doesn't help that the first song is now on heavy rotation on a TV commercial. I agree--annoying as all get-out.

But Al B.? Surely you just haven't warmed up to it yet! Seriously, tho, I absolutely LOVED that whole album when it first came out and played it to death. Now when I listen to it, tho, it sounds kind of cheesy for some reason.

CCG said...

Actually, I love both songs, BUT: I can understand why U or anyone else might hate them as well. REALLY!!!

HAPPY OSF, and Keep 'em Coming (I always digg your selections)!!!

Revvy Rev said...

You can put anything AL B Sure did and get an amen from me. Definitely not a fan. But I do agree with PPR on the first song.

Regina, be blessed friend!