Custom Search

Friday, May 21, 2010

Old School Friday "1966 - My Birth Year"

Good Morning friends! Happy Old School Friday! Today I decided to feature music from the year I was born! The songs below were among the Top 100 for 1966! Yes, indeed 1966 was a FABULOUS year! ENJOY!

Don't Mess With Bill - The Marvelettes


Beauty Is Only Skin Deep - The Temptations


Wild Thing - The Troggs


I'm Your Puppet - James & Bobby Purify


These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra


So you see, the year I was born was full of awesome music and I have a very DIVERSE love for music!

Happy Old School Friday &
Keep Rocking!!

1 comment:

CCG said...

WHAZZUP, Mama!!!

Ared we tryna get this OLD SCHOOL FRIDAY thang back poppin??? I'm witcha all the way!!!

U chose some great cuts!!! Let's see if I can post up by midnite.